Janet Rekmans (Racine), RMT
Janet has been working as an RMT in North Grenville for more than 10 years. In that time she has helped improve the quality of life for people suffering from work injuries, sports injuries, the discomforts related to pregnancy, and stress/anxiety disorders. The human body and its ability to heal itself never ceases to amaze her.
Since the birth of her son, Janet has had an increased interest in helping parents and children. Through teaching infant massage and the use of infant carriers, she hopes to help parents learn skills that can ease some of the challenges of adjusting to life with an infant.
- Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of Ontario
- Babywearing Educator (Canadian Babywearing School)
- Infant Massage Practitioner/Instructor (Trimesters Massage Therapy Education)
- Graduate of Algonquin College’s Massage Therapy diploma program (3 years)